Justin Byers is an experienced entrepreneur with a track record of success across a wide variety of industries and geographic markets. Building on the expertise gained from earning both a B.S. in Accounting and a J.D. in Law from West Virginia University, Justin has founded and led successful businesses across the restaurant, athletic, and oil and gas industries.
Justin co-founded RealX® to build on his long history of entrepreneurial success and to use the lessons learned from that success to revolutionize how property rights are bought, sold, and leased occur across the entire United States.
- 3:16 Justin, take a minute, fill in some gaps from that brief intro and give us a little behind the curtain look into your business.
- 6:19 What is your 30 sec. pitch for your business?
- 6:42 What are you most excited about for your company right now?
- 10:03 What is the geographic market that you serve?
- 10:50 So, if I’m interested in hunting a piece of ground in Montana I could go on Real X and seek out somebody who might have land in a particular zip code or county?
- 11:21 How many employees do you have right now?
- 12:01 Are you from West Virginia?
- 13:19 What has been your best business moment so far?
- 15:16 Is RealX an app for your phone? Or is it a website?
- 18:00 What has been your worst business moment so far?
- 20:42 PWV Commercial Break
- 21:09 What is the long term vision you have for RealX?
- 24:07 Do you work with the solar companies as well?
- 25:33 What is one of the biggest challenges you face right now in growing your company?
- 27:58 What is one piece of advice that you’d give to young people who are thinking about starting their own business?
- 32:12 What is one thing that you do every day that you think contributes to your success?
- 33:10 What is one book or podcast that you’d recommend for aspiring entrepreneurs?
- 37:10 Is there anything else you’d like our listeners to know about your company or your story?
- 39:17 How can our listeners learn more about your company and perhaps even get in contact with you?
- 40:27 Outro