A&K Clothing is a locally owned business based out of the mountain state of West Virginia. The business opened up in February 2021 & has grown exponentially. The name of the store originated from them & their kids’ names.
Amanda went to school for fashion merchandising with a background in business. She has always been passionate about opening up her own clothing store and with the love and support of her fiancé, she is now able to make her dream come true & create one of a kind pieces.
- 3:46 Amanda, take a minute, fill in some gaps from that brief intro and give us a little behind the curtain look into your business.
- 5:03 How did you get started in this business?
- 6:21 Can you tell us more about the products you offer?
- 7:31 What are some of your best selling items?
- 8:32 So it sounds like you’re listening to your customers and what/ need, right?
- 9:16 What is your 30 sec. pitch for your business?
- 10:14 What are you most excited about for your business right now?
- 11:06 Can you tell us more about how your children’s names tie into the name of your business?
- 12:33 Where are your customers come from?
- 14:12 Can you tell us more about the sublimation process? What makes it unique and different?
- 15:29 Did you come up with the bleaching aspect of some of your designs?
- 17:04 What has been your best business moment so far?
- 18:01 What has been your worst business moment so far?
- 19:30 PWV Commercial Break
- 20:02 What is the long term vision you have for your business?
- 21:28 How do you attract new customers?
- 22:56 What is one of the biggest challenges you’re facing right now?
- 25:03 What are your thoughts on people starting their own business in WV?
- 27:30 What is one piece of advice that you’d give to young people who are thinking about starting their own business?
- 28:37 It sounds like a large part of your advice is to surround yourself with the right people?
- 30:04 What is one thing that you do every day that you think contributes to your success?
- 30:59 What is one book or podcast that you’d recommend for aspiring entrepreneurs?
- 31:58 Is there anything else you’d like our listeners to know about your business or your story?
- 32:18 How can our listeners learn more about your company and perhaps even get in contact with you?
- 33:47 Outro