Christina Entenmann-Edwards, Publisher/Editor-in-Chief of Hashtag WV City Paper, has been a Lewisburg, WV resident since September of 2008. She is a first-generation American, was born and raised in Fairfield County (Connecticut) and is no stranger to hard work with an entrepreneurial spirit. In 2006, she graduated from Quinnipiac University (in Hamden, CT) Cum Laude, with a B.A. in History.
In 2010, she graduated with an MBA from Liberty University (Lynchburg, Virginia). In February of 2012, Christina launched Hashtag WV as the area’s first full-color, free arts and entertainment tabloid in Greenbrier Valley. The paper has now expanded to serve 14 counties in Southern West Virginia and Virginia. Christina is also a legal and identity benefits consultant at GoToChristina.com and works with individuals/companies to provide affordable voluntary benefits to their employees. Christina is currently enrolled in the Leadership West Virginia Class of 2021, which is an innovative program that grows, engages, and mobilizes leaders to ignite a life passion in developing West Virginia.
- 4:15 Take a minute and tell us about your company.
- 5:20 How did you get started?
- 8:00 How did you get to West Virginia?
- 9:00 What is your 30 second pitch?
- 10:35 What kind of content do you publish?
- 13:31 What are you most excited for?
- 14:15 Where are your clients located? How many employees do you have?
- 17:33 Best business moment?
- 19:35 Worst business moment?
- 21:35 PWV Commercial Break
- 22:10 What’s your longterm vision?
- 24:00 How do you attract new customers?
- 25:50 Biggest challenges?
- 27:15 What’s a leadership principle you try to live by?
- 28:50 What’s one thing you do every day that contributes to your success?
- 29:30 Piece of advice for young entrepreneurs?
- 31:00 Anything else?
- 33:50 Outro
High Trust Selling, by Todd Duncan