Stephanie Bender is the owner and operator of S&T’s Bees in downtown Elkins. S&T’s Bees sells all supplies needed for beekeeping, as well as honey, lip balm, lotions, soaps and other items made from honey. Wood, country, primitive, and crocheted items are among the several other items you can find at the eccentric downtown Elkins store.
Along with a complete line of beekeeping equipment, the store offers a selection of handmade West Virginia products, recurring classes, and workshops.
Stephanie supports shopping local and loves living in the beautiful Mountain State.
- 3:10 Tell us about S&T’s Bees.
- 8:00 What products do you sell?
- 12:40 What type of customer do you attract?
- 15:35 What are you most excited about?
- 16:50 What geographic region do you service?
- 18:50 What interested people in beekeeping?
- 20:45 Best business moment?
- 25:00 Worst business moment?
- 26:50 PWV Commercial Break
- 27:20 What’s your longterm vision?
- 28:20 How do you attract new customers?
- 29:15 What challenges are you facing?
- 30:20 Piece of advice for a young person?
- 32:15 Resource you recommend?
- 34:24 Anything else?
- 37:18 Outro
Website – Nonce
Instagram – None
Email – None