Jeremy Turner is the Founder & Managing Director of EPIC Mission located in Huntington, West Virginia – in Cabell County. Jeremy is a native of Huntington, WV, holds a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Marshall University and an MBA with a focus on Entrepreneurship and Family Enterprise from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. Jeremy has served in leadership roles for industry giants and grassroots startup ventures within the for-profit and nonprofit sectors.
At EPIC Mission, they build and restore thriving, resilient,
hope-filled communities across Appalachia and beyond. Their Mission is to Engage, Encourage and Empower entrepreneurs, nonprofits and small businesses to #BeTheChange they wish to see in the world.
- 3:28 Jeremy take a minute, fill in some gaps from that brief intro and give us a little behind the curtain look into your company.
- 6:01 How did you get started in this industry?
- 10:20 What is your 30 second pitch?
- 11:35 What is the thing you’re most excited about for your organization – right now?
- 13:32 What is the geographic market you serve?
- 14:30 How many employees you have?
- 16:41 What is the best thing about being in business in WV – right now?
- 19:19 What was your worst business moment?
- 21:49 What was your one take away from that?
- 23:32 Positively West Virginia Commercial Break
- 24:00 What is the vision for your company long-term?
- 24:57 What is one piece of advice you would give to young business owners and entrepreneurs in West Virginia?
- 26:14 What is the one thing you do every day that contributes to your success?
- 27:02 What is one book you would recommend?
- 28:10 What is the biggest challenge you face right now?
- 29:03 What are you doing to attract new customers?
- 30:40 Is there anything else you would like people to know about your company?
- 31:55 How can our listeners learn more about your company and contact you?