Stacy Raffo is the Owner of Whistle Punk Grill and Taphouse located in Richwood, West Virginia – in Nicholas County. Whistle Punk Grill and Taphouse is a casual dining restaurant located in downtown Richwood. Owners, Lance and Stacy Raffo love Richwood, the Mountaineers, WV, adventure and good food, they wanted to bring their style of food to a place they love.
The Whistle Punk serves handcrafted food with unique flavor combinations, utilizing as many locally sourced ingredients as possible. The food can be paired with a wide selection of craft beer on tap, domestics and wine, including local wines.
The atmosphere of the Whistle Punk is casual, but as unique and interesting as the food! Located in historic downtown Richwood, the building was built in 1923 as the Richwood Bakery. During the restoration and renovations as many historic details from the beautiful building were preserved, original floors, ceiling tiles, windows and many other cool features that create a fun ambiance.
- 3:40 Stacey take a minute, fill in some gaps from that brief intro and give us a little behind the curtain look into your company.
- 4:36 How did you get started in this industry?
- 9:20 What is your 30 second pitch?
- 11:10 What is the thing you’re most excited about for your organization – right now?
- 12:20 Talk about your offerings.
- 16:27 How many employees you have?
- 16:55 What is the best thing about being in business in WV – right now?
- 18:00 Positively West Virginia Commercial Break
- 18:38 What is the vision for your company long-term?
- 19:20 How do you get the word out?
- 20:40 What is the biggest challenge you face right now?
- 22:10 What is one piece of advice you would give a young entrepreneur?
- 23:49 What is one thing you do every day that contributes to your success?
- 25:26 What is one book you would recommend?
- 27:55 What is one resource you just cant live without?
- 29:08 Is there anything else you would like people to know about your company?
- 29:37 How can our listeners learn more about your company and contact you?