Alex Reneman is the Owner of Mountain Leverage located in Grafton, West Virginia – in Taylor County. Alex Reneman is the President and CEO of Mountain Leverage; a software company. Alex is an entrepreneur, a veteran, a community leader, husband and father.
Alex is a lifelong West Virginian, having grown up in Grafton and eventually returning to start and operate Mountain Leverage. After starting and operating a handful of local businesses, Alex was given sage advice by an older local gentleman; “ Son, if you want to help your community, you need to let the rest of this go and focus on Mountain Leverage.” Alex followed that advice and now, 15 years later, Mountain Leverage has grown to serve international markets and customers ranging from Fortune 50 to family owned operations. The growth of the company has also allowed Alex to diversify his interests to help his local community and beyond
- 4:08 Alex take a minute, fill in some gaps from that brief intro and give us a little behind the curtain look into your company.
- 5:36 How did you get started in this industry?
- 7:20 What is your 30 second pitch?
- 11:05 How many employees you have?
- 11:16 What is the geographic area you serve?
- 12:11 What is the thing you’re most excited about for your organization – right now?
- 13:12 Where did you serve in the Military?
- 13:36 How did your career start?
- 15:00 What is the best thing about being in business in WV – right now?
- 17:27 What was the one take away?
- 20:00 Positively West Virginia Commercial Break
- 20:35 What is the vision for your company long-term?
- 21:47 How do you get the word out?
- 23:04 What is one piece of advice you would give a young entrepreneur?
- 24:49 What is one thing you do every day that contributes to your success?
- 25:22 What is one resource you just cant live without?
- 26:20 What is one book you would recommend?
- 27:31 Is there anything else you would like people to know about your company?
- 29:09 How can our listeners learn more about your company and contact you?