Sandy Guilianni is the owner of Whippoorwill Woods and Waters located in Morgantown, WV. Whippoorwill is an artisan gift shop and teaching studio located in the historic Seneca Center. Displayed in their amazing space are more than 70 artisans, many from West Virginia. She also has her own creations in this beautiful 3,000 square foot space with an outdoor deck addition that borders the Caperton rail trail.
- 3:39 Sandy take a minute, fill in some gaps from that brief intro and give us a little behind the curtain look into your company.
- 6:26 How did you get into this line of work?
- 7:38 Tell us about your background in wood working.
- 9:24 What is your 30 second pitch?
- 11:17 What is the thing that you are most excited about for your company – right now?
- 13:12 What is it like to be in the Seneca Center?
- 14:46 What is the geographic area that you serve?
- 16:19 What is the best business moment you have had so far?
- 17:44 What is the worst business moment you have had so far?
- 19:05 Positively West Virginia Commercial Break
- 19:38 What is the vision for your company long-term?
- 21:22 What is the biggest challenge you face right now?
- 22:39 What is one piece of advice you would give a young entrepreneur?
- 24:08 What is one resource that you cant live without?
- 27:00 Tell us about the classes you offer.
- 29:06 Is there anything else you would like people to know about your company?
- 30:57 How can our listeners learn more about your company and contact you?