Patrick Grady is an owner and the VP of Sales and Marketing of Power Sonix originally headquartered in Martinsburg, West Virginia.
Power Sonix was formed in 1997 in Martinsburg, West Virginia from the remnants of a predecessor company.
Since then they have carried on a 50-year tradition of innovation in lightweight, high-power, high-intelligibility speech projection for aircraft, ships, vehicles and security networks.
Today, their newest technologies provide even more power for the clearest speech projection over long distances available anywhere in the world.
- 3:45 Patrick take a minute, fill in some gaps from that brief intro and give us a little behind the curtain look into your company.
- 5:30 How did you get into this line of work?
- 7:15 What does Powersonix do?
- 8:30 What is the technology that makes it work?
- 9:22 What is the thing that you are most excited about for your company – right now?
- 10:30 What geographic market you serve?
- 11:35 How many employees do you have?
- 12:15 Design amplifiers and loud speakers, key components?
- 13:35 What is the best business moment you have had so far?
- 16:18 Take away from contract that took years to come to fruition
- 17:30 What is the worst business moment you have had so far?
- 19:51 Positively West Virginia Commercial Break
- 20:20 What is your take on WV as it pertains to Aerospace industry?
- 22:54 What is the long term vision for Powersonix?
- 24:13 What is the biggest challenge you’re facing right now?
- 26:09 Feeling pressure to change and adapt?
- 27:07 What is one piece of advice you would give a young entrepreneur?
- 29:07 One thing you do everyday that contributes to your success
- 30:30 What is one resource that you cant live without?
- 31:32 Book or podcast to recommend to listeners?
- 32:54 Is there anything else you would like people to know about your company or story?
- 34:20 How can our listeners learn more about your company and contact you?
- 35:54 Outro