Andrew Cutright is a managing member of Cutright Law located in the Suncrest Towne Centre in Morgantown, WV. His father Roger Cutright is also a member of Cutright Law, and combined they have over 30 years of experience. Andrew is a graduate of Dickinson College in Carlisle, PA and also a graduate from WVU Law School. Cutright Law specializes in contract law, as well as property and oil and gas law.
Andrew is married to Cris Cutright and has a 3 year old son named Finn.
- 2:29 Andrew take a minute, fill in some gaps from that brief intro and give us a little behind the curtain look into your company.
- 3:34 What is your 30 sec pitch for Cutright Law?
- 5:09 What is it like to work with your dad?
- 6:25 What would you say is the number one thing you’re most excited about for Cutright Law?
- 8:26 What is the geographic market that you serve?
- 9:50 How many employees do you have at your firm?
- 11:05 How did you come to be in an entrepreneurial role where you’re a member of your own law firm?
- 12:31 How long has Cutright Law been in business?
- 13:14 What has been your best business moment so far?
- 15:10 PWV Commercial Break
- 15:34 What is your long term vision for Cutright Law?
- 17:17 How do you attract new customers?
- 18:23 What is the biggest challenge you’re facing right now?
- 20:05 How important are platforms like Zoom and Skype to your business?
- 21:54 What is one piece of advice that you would give to young business owners/ entrepreneurs in WV?
- 25:38 Is there anything else you would like our listeners to know about Cutright Law or your story?
- 26:32 How can our listeners learn more about Cutright Law and maybe even get in touch with you?
- 27:51 Outro