ITrend Technology was founded by Edward Green, a federally contracted IT professional turned businessman, who has a mission to simplify the world of Information Technology for individuals and businesses. Having worked in the Information Technology field since 1998, Edward decided to form ITrend Technology, a local IT management business that focuses on putting customers first. At ITrend Technology, our certified, experienced staff can offer customized solutions based on the needs of your business. We provide customer-based, individualized solutions to meet your needs and your budget. Our services are designed to take the trouble out of technology so that you can focus on the needs of your business. In our technology-driven society, ITrend Technology makes “IT” work for you.
- 2:23 Ed take a minute, fill in some gaps from that brief intro and give us a little behind the curtain look into your company.
- 5:18 When did you play football at WVU?
- 6:59 What is your 30 sec. pitch for ITrend Technology?
- 7:38 What is the thing you are most excited about for your company right now?
- 9:53 What is the geographic market that you serve?
- 11:08 What has been your best business moment so far?
- 13:25 What is your one takeaway from that experience?
- 14:30 PWV Commercial Break
- 14:56 What is your long term vision for ITrend Technology?
- 17:21 What has kept your company in WV?
- 19:29 What challenges have you had to overcome being a minority business owner in WV?
- 22:25 What is one piece of advice that you would give to young business owners/ entrepreneurs in WV?
- 23:33 What is one thing you do everyday that you think contributes to your success?
- 25:03 What is one resource that you use in your business that you can’t live without?
- 26:00 What is one book or podcast that you would recommend to our listeners?
- 28:33 Is there anything else you would like our listeners to know about ITrend Technology or your story?
- 30:52 How can our listeners learn more about ITrend Technology and maybe even get in touch with you?
- 32:51 Outro