Traci Phillips is the CEO and Owner of Fun Fitness Kids Club.
Traci’s spouse Justin Phillips is COO.
Fun Fitness Kids Club was recently named Minority-Owned Small Business of the Year by the West Virginia Small Business Administration.
Fun Fitness Kids Club provides rental fitness equipment for ages Birth to 5 years old. They are focused on fitness and bring the fun to their customers in the Charleston, Huntington and Beckley areas.
- 2:53 Traci take a minute, fill in some gaps from that brief intro and give us a little behind the curtain look into your company.
- 5:02 This is a mobile business, correct? How does that work?
- 5:46 What is your 30 sec. pitch for Fun Fitness Kids Club?
- 7:38 Is this the first business you’ve owned?
- 8:17 What geographic market does your business serve and where are you looking to expand?
- 9:17 Do you have any employees?
- 9:49 Traci, when did you start your business?
- 10:42 What has been your best business moment so far?
- 12:30 How did you feel when you learned your business was named the minority owned small business of the year by the WVSBA?
- 14:09 Can you expand on how the WVSBA has helped your business?
- 15:09 What has been your worst business experience?
- 17:21 PWV Commercial Break
- 17:53 What is your long term vision for Fun Fitness Kids Club?
- 20:12 How do you attract new customers?
- 21:16 Outside of Covid-19, what is one of the biggest challenges you’re facing right now?
- 22:17 What is one piece of advice that you would give to young business owners/ entrepreneurs in WV?
- 24:02 What is one thing you do everyday that you think contributes to your success?
- 27:57 Is there anything else you would like our listeners to know about Fun Fitness Kids Club or your story?
- 29:46 Outro