Travis Foster is the President of Bacteria Busters, located in Buckhannon, WV. Centered on professionalism and backed by science, Bacteria Busters of West Virginia is the state’s premier provider of interior and exterior disinfection for homes, businesses and more. Their cornerstone service is their interior dry mist fogging, which produces a droplet so small that there is no residue. Their foggers also allow them to easily disinfect all indoor surfaces, which removes the threat of infection and bacterial growth. The best part is that there’s no residue, no wiping and no need to worry!
- 2:49 Travis, take a minute, fill in some gaps from that brief intro and give us a little behind the curtain look into your company.
- 5:54 What is your 30-second pitch for Bacteria Busters?
- 8:16 What type of chemicals do you use? Is it a proprietary blend?
- 9:15 Can you tell us about the other businesses you own?
- 10:36 What are you most excited about right now for Bacteria Busters?
- 11:49 What is the geographic market that you serve?
- 12:25 How many employees do you have?
- 14:13 What is the best business moment you’ve had within the last year?
- 15:05 What is the worst business moment you’ve had so far?
- 16:36 PWV Commercial Break
- 17:06 What is the long term vision you have for Bacteria Busters?
- 17:39 What is one of the biggest challenges your business is facing right now?
- 18:47 What is one piece of advice that you would give to young business owners/ entrepreneurs in WV?
- 19:38 What is one thing you do every day that you think contributes to your success?
- 20:02 What is one book or podcast that you’d recommend for aspiring business owners or entrepreneurs?
- 21:28 Is there anything else you would like our listeners to know about Bacteria Busters or your story?
- 22:56 Do you own the patent on the cleaning solution you use from Bacteria Busters?
- 23:28 How can our listeners learn more about Bacteria Busters or get in contact with you?
- 24:49 Outro