Mountaineer RV & Outdoor Center, LLC is West Virginia’s newest RV Dealership. It is expanding to be the largest RV Dealership in the state, moving to its new location right along I-79, near Exit 105 in Jane Lew, by the summer of 2021.
Mountaineer RV sprung up just two and a half years ago from a passion and pursuit of adventure; Joe and Gina Starett, along with their two children, have come to love. Their desire to share their love for the RV lifestyle with everyone around them has turned into a successful business venture as they roll out the Mountaineer RV difference to all their customers, near and far.
Mountaineer RV currently houses sales, financing, parts and accessories, service and collision at their current location in Weston.
As they prepare for the new move to their I-79 parallel home, the reality of the goal of becoming WV’s largest RV Dealership is near on the horizon. This new location will bring the most oversized sales lot, most extensive parts store and selection and the largest service center in the Mountain State.
As they see their clientele grow beyond WV and all over the East Coast, Mountaineer RV invites you to experience the Mountaineer RV difference and become a part of our growing Mountaineer RV family!
- 2:58 Joe and Gina, take a minute, fill in some gaps from that brief intro and give us a little behind the curtain look into your business.
- 5:06 Gina, where are you from originally?
- 6:12 What is your 30 sec. pitch for your business?
- 7:41 How did your business do in 2020?
- 9:48 Gina, where is your favorite destination to camp?
- 10:29 Joe, where is your favorite destination to camp?
- 11:18 What makes West Virginia such a great state to explore with an RV or camper?
- 13:35 What are you most excited about for your business right now?
- 15:26 What is the geographic market that you serve?
- 16:34 Can you tell us more about the products that you carry?
- 17:47 Can you tell us more about the Forest River R-Pod Camper?
- 18:49 What do you say to people to encourage them to try camping for the first time?
- 21:08 How many employees do you have?
- 21:43 What has been your best business moment so far?
- 23:28 What has been your worst business moment so far?
- 25:05 Can you tell us more about your Outdoor Center?
- 29:11 PWV Commercial Break
- 29:45 What is the long term vision that you have for your business?
- 30:51 Aside from the supply chain, what are some other challenges you’re facing right now?
- 32:18 What is one piece of advice that you’d give to young business owners and entrepreneurs in WV?
- 32:14 What is your favorite variety of mushroom?
- 35:17 What is one thing that you do every day that you think contributes to your success?
- 36:15 What is one book or podcast that you’d recommend for aspiring entrepreneurs?
- 38:38 How does it feel to be recognized by the Exponent Telegram as the best RV Dealer in North Central WV for the past three years?
- 40:15 Is there anything else you’d like our listeners to know about you, your story, or your business?
- 41:55 What is the best way for our listeners to learn more about Mountaineer RV and maybe even get in contact with you?
- 44:51 Outro