General Manager of Sirianni’s Cafe in Davis, West Virginia, Mike Goss operates the in’s and out’s of the Italian Cafe. Siranni’s name originates from the family’s ancestral journey during the mass Italian immigration. Today, the restaurant continues to flourish at two locations.
Fun fact: The unique cafe was formerly established in June of 1988 during the height of Reaganomics.
- 3:25 Mike, take a minute, fill in some gaps from that brief intro and give us a little behind the curtain look into your business.
- 5:35 How did you get into the business?
- 6:15 What is your 30 sec. pitch?
- 6:45 What food options are you known for?
- 8:00 Where is your customer base located?
- 9:45 How many employees do you have?
- 10:30 What are you most excited for?
- 11:20 Best business moment?
- 12:45 Worst business moment?
- 14:40 PWV Commercial Break
- 15:12 How are you facing new challenges to your business?
- 17:20 What has the HyperLoop announcement done for the community?
- 19:05 How do yo attract new customers?
- 20:00 What’s one of your guiding principles to leadership?
- 20:25 What piece of advice can you give to young entrepreneurs?
- 21:30 What’s one thing you do everyday that contributes to your success?
- 25:00 What makes Davis a special place to live?
- 28:12 What’s one book or podcast you’d recommend?
- 32:00 Outro
Instagram – None
Website – None
Email – None
Charlie Palmer of the Charlie Palmer Collective