Brian Joseph is president and CEO of Touchstone Research Laboratories, in Triadelphia, West Virginia. The company was founded by Brian in the 1980s right out of college. The company develops patents and products and is one of the most innovative and successful commercial research and development organizations in the U.S. Based on their inventions Touchstone is establishing three new high-tech businesses.
- 3:00 Fill in the gaps of that brief introduction.
- 4:12 How did you get involved with Touchstone Research Facility?
- 6:09 What is your 30 second pitch?
- 6:44 Give a little background look into how Touchstone works
- 8:30 Can you tell us a little more about “CFoam”?
- 11:50 Was it by design you ended up in one of the largest coal producing states?
- 13:50 Can you tell us a little about Touchstone Testing Laboratories?
- 16:45 Positively West Virginia Commercial Break.
- 18:00 What was your worst business experience as an entrepreneur?
- 20:15 What is the best thing about being in business in West Virginia?
- 23:30 What is the one thing you’re most excited about for your company?
- 24:30 What is the vision you have for your company?
- 27:15 What is one piece of advice you would give a young entrepreneur?
- 29:55 What is one thing you do every day that contributes to your success?
- 31:34 What is one resource you use in your business you can’t live without?
- 32:34 What is one book you would recommend?
Think and Grow Rich: The landmark bestseller
- 34:15 If you could meet anyone in the state who could help your business grow, who would it be?
- 36:35 Jim thanks Brian Joseph for being a part of the show
- 36:56 What is the best way for people to learn about you?
- 38:12 Jim closes show