James L. Estep has served as President and Chief Executive Officer of the High Technology Foundation in Fairmont, West Virginia, since June of 2000. The High Technology Foundation’s mission is to facilitate economic diversification. Through the High Technology Foundation Jim has positioned the I-79 Technology Park as the premiere economic diversification effort in the state. It has since expanded to over 350 acres and 750,00 square feet of space due to Jim’s leadership.
• 3:40 Fill in the gaps of that brief introduction.
• 11:30 How did you get started in the technology business?
• 14:00 What is your 30 second pitch?
• 15:00 What is the one thing you’re most excited about for your company?
• 19:00 How many jobs are tied into the technology and cyber security industries?
• 24:00 What is the vision you have for your company?
• 25:00 Positively West Virginia Commercial Break.
• 25:30 What is one piece of advice you would give a young entrepreneur?
• 27:00 What is one thing you do every day that contributes to your success?
• 30:00 What is one resource you use in your business you can’t live without?
• 31:30 What is one book you would recommend?
• 23:30 What is the one thing you’re most excited about for your company?
• 35:20 What is the best way for people to learn about you?
• 37:00 Jim closes show