Ruston Seaman is the managing partner of New Vision Renewable Energy, a non-profit social enterprise. He also founded GLOgames Basketball, a company that designs and builds LED basketball rims. New Vision is a Christian community development organization working to re-energize communities. It evolved from a rich history of ministry and development in rural communities in Appalachia and around the world.
- 3:06 Fill in the gaps of that brief introduction.
- 8:57 What is your 30 second pitch?
- 12:30 Describe the GLOgames basketball rim light.
- 14:05 Talk about some of the relationships you have developed so far.
- 18:00 Positively West Virginia Commercial Break.
- 19:03 What is the vision you have for your company?
- 21:40 What is the best thing about being in business in West Virginia?
- 23:29 What is the price point on your product?
- 24:00 How did you get into this business?
- 25:28 What is one piece of advice you would give a young entrepreneur?
- 26:15 What was your worst business experience as an entrepreneur?
- 28:12 Tell us the one take away you got from that experience.
- 29:12 What is one thing you do everyday that contributes to your success?
- 29:42 What is one resource you use in your business you can’t live without?
- 30:20 If you could meet one person in West Virginia who would that be?
- 30:56 What is one book you would recommend?
- 32:41 What is the best way for people to learn about you?