Danny Fink is the president of Premier Tax Consulting LLC. Premier Tax Consulting specializes in working with small to midsize businesses primarily in North Central West Virginia. Danny noticed that most accounting firms spend most of their time focused on recording past history by preparing financial statements and tax returns. Of course Premier provides those services as well because they must be done. Danny started Premier Tax Consulting to offer a different kind of service to their clients. They pride themselves in offering proactive advice to their clients, helping them minimize the amount of taxes they have to pay through proactive tax planning as well as reviewing key performance indicators to help their clients run more profitable businesses.
- 3:19 Fill in the gaps of that brief introduction.
- 4:24 How did you get into accounting?
- 5:56 What is your 30 second pitch?
- 6:41 What is the thing you are most excited about for your company right now?
- 8:14 What was been your most challenging business moment so far?
- 11:54 What are some of the key things in the new tax legislation that will affect businesses in West Virginia?
- 14:45 What is the best thing about being in business in West Virginia?
- 16:13 What is the vision you have for your company?
- 16:43 Positively West Virginia Commercial Break.
- 17:36 What is one piece of advice you would give an entrepreneur?
- 21:20 What is one thing that you see a lot of West Virginia business owners not doing correctly?
- 23:30 What is one thing you do everyday that contributes to your success??
- 24:15 What is one resource you use in your business you can’t live without?
- 25:02 What is one book you would recommend?
- 26:51 If you could meet one person in West Virginia who would that be?
- 27:30 Anything else we haven’t talked about that you would like to cover?
- 28:31 What is the best way for people to get in contact with you?