Heather Cyphert is the Managing Director of four companies that she and her husband own, based in Westover, West Virginia. Those companies include: Precision Tool, Performance Hydraulics, Progressive Industries, and Phoenix Trucking. Heather grew up in a family that knows the joys and the challenges of a family owned enterprise. After earning her BS degree in Journalism at West Virginia University, Heather joined her husbands family owned business, Progressive Industries and has become an integral part of that family business. She and her husband expanded by adding Precision Tool, Phoenix Trucking, and Performance Hydraulics.
- 2:56 Fill in the gaps of that brief introduction.
- 5:47 How did you get started in this business?
- 6:54 Is Progressive Industries the parent company?
- 7:45 What is your 30 second elevator pitch?
- 8:40 What is the thing you are most excited about for your company right now?
- 13:09 What was been your most challenging business moment so far?
- 17:38 What is the best thing about being in business in West Virginia?
- 19:19 Positively West Virginia Commercial Break.
- 20:07 What is the vision you have for your company?
- 24:09 What is one piece of advice you would give an entrepreneur?
- 25:31 What is one thing you do everyday that contributes to your success?
- 26:25 What is one resource you use in your business you can’t live without?
- 26:36 What is one book you would recommend?
Radical Forgiveness: A Revolutionary Five-Stage Process to Heal Relationships, Let Go of Anger and Blame, and Find Peace in Any Situation
- 28:20 If you could meet one person in West Virginia who would that be?
- 29:22 What is your geographic market?
- 30:55 How do you go about attracting new customers?
- 27:30 Anything else we haven’t talked about that you would like to cover?
- 31:29 What is the best way for people to get in contact with you?