Parween Mascari, a native of Parkersburg, West Virginia, is an entrepreneur, attorney, adjunct professor at West Virginia University and is an administrative law judge for the state of West Virginia board of review for unemployment compensation appeals. During her time as a lobbyist, she worked closely with the legislature to help shape policy for the state of West Virginia. She also owns three retail stores; West Virginia Market that sell West Virginia made products, in Vienna and Charleston, West Virginia.
- 4:36 Fill in the gaps of that brief introduction.
- 8:05 What are you most excited about right now?
- 10:39 How did you get into this business?
- 14:20 What has been your worst business moment so far?
- 18:13 What is the best thing about being in business in West Virginia?
- 19:41 Positively West Virginia Commercial Break
- 20:32 What is the long term vision?
- 22:17 What is one piece of advice you would give a young entrepreneur?
- 23:38 What is one thing you do every day that contributes to your success?
- 24:30 What is one resource you use that you can’t live without?
- 25:11 What is one book you would recommend?
- 27:14 If you could meet anyone in West Virginia who would it be?
- 29:29 Anything else you would like to talk about?
- 30:59 What is the best way for people to get in contact with you?