David Miller is the founder of geotees, located in Charleston, West Virginia. The brand concept for geotees was inspired by what David calls the experience tee. When he was traveling around the state of California in the spring of 2018, he wanted a high quality t-shirt without the loud message on the front – a t-shirt with a simple city name and design. He never found a simple destination t-shirt design without all the fancy logos and imagery. A few months later, David embarked on a journey to create a simple, destination t-shirt and geotees was born.
- 2:11 Fill in the gaps of that brief introduction.
- 5:30 Talk about how your developing your product.
- 6:43 What is your 30 second elevator pitch?
- 7:42 How did you get started in entrepreneurship?
- 10:06 Talk about your other businesses.
- 11:30 What are you most excited about for your business right now?
- 14:33 What has been your worst business experience so far?
- 17:09 What was your one take away from that experience?
- 19:16 Positively West Virginia Commercial Break
- 20:00 What is the best thing about being in business in WV?
- 21:42 What is the long term vision?
- 22:47 How do you attract new customers?
- 24:05 Tell us about your media experience.
- 27:58 What is one piece of advice you would give a young entrepreneur?
- 29:18 What is one thing you do every day that contributes to your success?
- 30:12 What is one resource you can’t live with out?
- 32:39 What is one book you would recommend?
- 33:57 What is the best way for people to learn more about geotees?