Rebecca McPhail is the president of the West Virginia Manufacturers Association located in Charleston, West Virginia. Rebecca joined the WVMA as its president in 2013. The West Virginia Manufacturers Association membership represents manufacturers across the state. Rebecca previously served as president of the State Economic Development Organization, Vision Shared. Prior to work at Vision Shared, she was the assistant vice president of development at Marshall University.
- 3:03 Fill in the gaps of that brief introduction.
- 4:44 How did you get started in this line of work?
- 6:17 What are you most excited about for manufacturing in WV?
- 8:08 Give us a run down of the manufacturing industry in WV.
- 15:48 What is the advantage of joining WVMA?
- 20:02 Positively West Virginia Commercial Break
- 20:44 What is the long term vision for WVMA?
- 24:04 Can you speak about the smaller manufacturing jobs that have surfaced?
- 27:23 The importance of small and medium size businesses.
- 29:38 What is one piece of advice you would give a young entrepreneur?
- 30:29 What is one thing you do every day that contributes to your success?
- 31:19 What is one resource you can’t live with out?
- 32:15 What is one book you would recommend?
The Totally Responsible Person
- 33:59 What is the best way for people to learn more about WVMA?