Lisa Fritsch is the owner of Agile5 Technologies, headquartered in Fairmont, WV. Agile5 Technologies specializes in information technology services of design, development, testing, integration and the operation/maintenance of enterprise software systems for government agencies. Founded in 2011, Agile5 is a certified woman owned small business. To encourage economic development, Agile5 is committed to hiring local professionals in historically underutilized business (HUB) zones.
- 2:38 Fill in the gaps of that brief introduction.
- 4:55 How did you get started in this line of work?
- 6:17 What is your elevator pitch for Agile5?
- 7:55 What are you most excited about for your company right now?
- 9:09 What is the geographic area that you serve?
- 10:54 Are you originally from WV?
- 11:46 What has been the best thing about being in business in WV?
- 12:42 How did you get plugged into the SBA?
- 14:39 Your worst business experience so far?
- 16:55 How did you respond to that?
- 18:32 Positively West Virginia Commercial Break
- 19:19 What is the long term vision for your company?
- 21:01 What areas are you focused in?
- 21:49 What about the private sector?
- 23:16 What is one piece of advice you would give a young entrepreneur?
- 25:39 What is one thing you do everyday that contributes to your success?
- 26:48 What is one resource you can’t live with out?
- 29:52 What is one book you would recommend?
Who Moved My Cheese?
- 30:41 Anything you would like to add?
- 31:47 How can the listeners learn more about you?