Blake Stewart owns the company Stewart Design which is headquartered in Morgantown, West Virginia. Stewart design is an award-winning graphic design and print firm. They specialize in logo design, brand identity and the design and production of high-quality marketing materials. Since 2006, Stewart Design has collaborated with more than 1,200 businesses around the globe. They provide their clients with the tools to effectively communicate with the world around them. This helps enable their businesses around them to thrive.
- 2:00 Fill in the gaps after that brief introduction.
- 3:55 How did you get started in graphic design?
- 5:19 What geographic market do you serve?
- 6:10 What is your 30 second elevator pitch?
- 6:55 Tell us a little about your background in the military?
- 8:18 What is something you are most excited about for your company right now?
- 8:45 How many people are on your team right now?
- 9:08 What is the best thing about being in business in West Virginia?
- 10:45 What was your worst business moment so far?
- 12:20 Tell us about the book you wrote?
- 13:40 How could someone get a copy of your book?
- 14:55 Positively West Virginia Commercial Break.
- 15:33 Where do you see Stewart Design ten years from now?
- 17:12 How do you go about attracting new customers?
- 18:25 What’s one of the biggest challenges you face?
- 19:00 What is one thing you do everyday that contributes to your success?
- 19:48 What is one piece of advice you would give an entrepreneur?
- 21:50 What is one resource you use in your business you can’t live without?
- 22:30 What is one book you would recommend?
Built to Sell: Creating a Business That Can Thrive Without You