Doyle Tenney is the Owner of DT Solar, based in French Creek, West Virginia – in Upshur County. DT Solar delivers solar power systems to meet the unique needs of residential or business customers. Doyle began DT Solar to bring solar technology to the people in French Creek, WV, and surrounding areas. He believes in the cost savings and environmental benefits that solar technology provides.
- 2:05 Doyle take a minute, fill in some gaps from that brief intro and give us a little behind the curtain look into your company.
- 3:27 How did you get started in this line of work?
- 7:03 What is your 30 second elevator pitch for DT Solar?
- 10:24 What is the thing you’re most excited about for your organization?
- 10:52 How many employees do you have?
- 13:00 What is the cost of your average project?
- 17:04 What would you say is the best thing about being in business in West Virginia?
- 20:10 Positively West Virginia Commercial Break
- 20:55 What’s the vision for your company – long term?
- 21:46 How do you attract new customers?
- 23:02 What’s one of the biggest challenges you face?
- 24:04 Did your military background help with that?
- 25:20 What does it take to be a good leader?
- 26:09 What does it take to be a good follower?
- 27:25 What is one piece of advice you would give to young business owners and entrepreneurs in West Virginia?
- 29:15 What is the one thing you do every day that contributes to your success?
- 30:05 What is one book you would recommend for aspiring entrepreneurs?
- 31:20 How can our listeners learn more about your company and contact you?