Andrew Goldbaugh is the Owner of Goldbaugh Chiropractic and Sports Rehabilitation. Andrew was born and raised in Wheeling, West Virginia. He is a 2007 graduate of Wheeling Park High School. Following high school, he attended West Virginia University where he received a Bachelor of Science in Exercise Physiology. While at WVU, he was also a four year member of the Mountaineer football team.
Following his time at WVU, he attended Logan University where he earned a second Bachelors degree in Life Science, a Masters degree in Sports Science and Rehabilitation, and a Doctor of Chiropractic. He now owns and operates Goldbaugh Chiropractic and Sports Rehabilitation in Wheeling and spends his free time with his wife, Natalie and his two daughters Emma (7) and Nora (3).
- 2:38 Take a minute, fill in some gaps from that brief intro and give us a little behind the curtain look into your company.
- 3:28 How did you get started in this line of work?
- 5:30 What is your 30 second pitch?
- 6:03 What is the thing you’re most excited about for your organization right now?
- 7:05 What is the geographic market you serve?
- 8:15 How many employees do you have?
- 8:23 What would you say is the best thing about being in business in West Virginia?
- 9:33 What is your worst business moment?
- 11:58 What’s the vision for your company long term?
- 12:59 What’s one of the biggest challenges you face?
- 14:26 Positively West Virginia Commercial Break
- 15:02 How do you attract new customers?
- 16:45 What is one piece of advice you would give to young business owners and entrepreneurs in West Virginia?
- 17:46 What is the one thing you do every day that contributes to your success?
- 20:10 What’s one resource you use in your business that you can’t live without?
- 20:51 What is one book you would recommend for aspiring entrepreneurs?
- 21:55 What is the essential thing that leaders have to know?
- 22:58 What is the essential thing that makes a great follower?
- 25:15 How can our listeners learn more about your company and contact you?