Melody Urbanic is the Owner of Cafe’ Cimino located in Sutton, West Virginia – in Braxton County. Melody Urbanic and Chef Tim Urbanic have, over the past 20 years, lovingly created one of this state’s most popular and celebrated Inns.
Cafe Cimino Country Inn, named as one of the “South’s Best Inns” by Southern Living Magazine, is a full scale, full service Inn with 10 guest rooms, an award winning gourmet restaurant, a riverside cafe and bar, outside dining, ample grounds with 500 feet of uninterrupted access to the Elk River. Guests enjoy the peaceful setting of this up-scale country inn; whether for a romantic getaway, a business retreat, or just for dinner.
- 2:35 Take a minute, fill in some gaps from that brief intro and give us a little behind the curtain look into your company.
- 3:50 What is your 30 second pitch for Cafe’ Cimino?
- 5:02 Tell us about what a guest experiences at Cafe’ Cimino.
- 7:10 How did you get started?
- 9:24 What is the thing you’re most excited about for your organization?
- 10:54 What is the geographic market you serve?
- 13:20 What would you say is the best thing about being in business in West Virginia?
- 14:38 Melody, what is your worst business moment?
- 16:45 In one sentence – tell us the one take-away from that experience
- 17:07 Positively West Virginia Commercial Break
- 17:39 What’s the vision for your company – long term?
- 19:30 How do you attract new customers?
- 21:04 What’s one of the biggest challenges you face?
- 22:50 What is one piece of advice you would give to young business owners and entrepreneurs in West Virginia?
- 23:42 What is the one thing you do every day that contributes to your success?
- 26:38 What are some essential characteristics of effective leadership?
- 28:50 What are some essential characteristics of effective followers?
- 31:00 How can our listeners learn more about your company and contact you?