Melissa Rose is the Owner of Nardelli Audiology with three locations in North-Central West Virginia. Nardelli Audiology is an established audiology practice that provides quality audiology and hearing aid services to help their patients hear better and live better.
Melissa Rose, a Mannington, West Virginia native and is the owner and is a Certified Audiologist. Melissa graduated from North Marion High School, in 1999. She went on to West Virginia University where she completed her Bachelor of Science in Speech Pathology and Audiology graduating Magna Cum Laude in 2003. She also graduated with a minor in Communication Disorders and a Certificate in Gerontology in 2003.
- 2:36 Melissa take a minute, fill in some gaps from that brief intro and give us a little behind the curtain look into your company.
- 4:28 How did you get started in this line of work?
- 5:50 What is your 30 second pitch for Nardelli Audiology?
- 6:50 Talk a little about the advancements in audiology technology.
- 8:25 What is the thing you’re most excited about for Nardelli Audiology – right now?
- 9:20 Where exactly are your offices?
- 10:20 What is the geographic market you serve?
- 10:43 How many employees do you have?
- 11:06 What would you say is the best thing about being in business in West Virginia?
- 13:01 Melissa What is your worst business moment?
- 14:50 What’s the vision for your company – long term?
- 16:25 Positively West Virginia Commercial Break
- 18:22 What is it like when a person is able to hear well again?
- 20:30 How do you attract new customers?
- 21:58 What’s one of the biggest challenges you face?
- 23:06 What is one piece of advice you would give to young business owners and entrepreneurs in West Virginia?
- 24:07 What is the one thing you do every day that contributes to your success?
- 24:53 What is one book you would recommend for aspiring entrepreneurs?
- 26:43 What is your philosophy of leadership?
- 28:08 What qualities make an effective follower?
- 30:06 Is there anything else our listeners should know about your company?
- 31:15 How can our listeners learn more about your company and contact you?