Josh McGrath is a life-long resident of West Virginia and as of this month a 20 year realtor. Starting in Real Estate at just 18 years old Josh has worked tirelessly at growing a successful business. in 2005 Josh opened Real Estate Central which has grown to become the 2nd largest firm in the market. With 100+ REALTORS in 5 locations and closing in excess of $126M a year in sales. Since 2010 Josh has been a directing member of Swarthmore Capital, a real estate investment firm that employees 10+ contractors. Swarthmore Capital has renovated more than 50 homes, and owns in excess of 300 rentals in the local market. Josh is also the founder of McGrathSpeaks.com and truly enjoys teaching and motivating others to become successful as well! He is an approved instructor with the WV Real Estate Commission and has started traveling the country speaking.
- 2:18 Josh take a minute, fill in some gaps from that brief intro and give us a little behind the curtain look into your company.
- 3:30 How did you get started in this line of work?
- 4:55 What is your 30 second elevator pitch?
- 5:52 What is the geographic market that you serve?
- 6:28 What is the thing you’re most excited about for your organization?
- 8:30 How has your company grown over the years?
- 9:50 What does it take to be a good leader?
- 10:43 What does it take to be a good follower?
- 11:40 What would you say is the best thing about being in business in West Virginia?
- 13:20 What has been your worst business moment so far?
- 15:52 What was your one take away from that experience?
- 17:29 Positively West Virginia Commercial Break
- 18:02 What’s the vision for your company – long term?
- 18:40 How do you attract new customers?
- 19:34 What’s one of the biggest challenges you face?
- 22:15 What is one piece of advice you would give to young business owners and entrepreneurs in West Virginia?
- 23:25 What is the one thing you do every day that contributes to your success?
- 25:57 What is the one resource you use in your business?
- 26:19 What is one book you would recommend for aspiring entrepreneurs?
- 28:20 How can our listeners learn more about your company and contact you?