Adam Stephens and Rich Ireland are the Owners of Arrowhead Bike Farm located in Fayetteville, West Virginia – in Fayette County. Arrowhead Bike Farm is a A New River Gorge gathering point for adventurers of all kinds. At Arrowhead Bike Farm, you can rent a bike, camp and enjoy Outdoor dining on their deck or in their Biergarten with a variety of fresh local and national craft beer for after your paddling, biking, hiking or climbing adventure In the New River Gorge area. Their mission is to give people an approachable way into biking and inspire them to ride through education and encouragement.
- 3:23 Take a minute, fill in some gaps from that brief intro and give us a little behind the curtain look into your company.
- 4:53 Tell us about the Arrowhead Bike Farm property.
- 6:30 How did you get started in this line of work?
- 9:28 What is your 30 second pitch for Arrowhead Bike Farm?
- 10:44 Talk about how you brought all of your services together?
- 11:45 What is the thing you’re most excited about for your organization – right now?
- 14:04 What is the geographic market you serve?
- 16:32 Talk about the camping opportunities at Arrowhead Bike Farm.
- 17:45 How many employees do you have?
- 18:19 What would you say is the best thing about being in business in West Virginia?
- 19:09 Positively West Virginia Commercial Break
- 20:24 What is your worst business moment?
- 22:39 What’s the vision for your company – long term?
- 24:26 How do you attract new customers?
- 26:01 What’s one of the biggest challenges you face?
- 26:56 What is one piece of advice you would give to young business owners and entrepreneurs in West Virginia?
- 28:37 What is the one thing you do every day that contributes to your success?
- 29:42 What is one book you would recommend for aspiring entrepreneurs?
- 31:40 How can our listeners learn more about your company and contact you?